Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-18-2008, 06:03 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
Grab it !
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-18-2008, 07:30 AM
vinyldavid's Avatar
vinyldavid vinyldavid is offline
EFSP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri, USA
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Grab it !
I already got it in my basement.


And no, I cannot take the broadcast equipment home....the guy that has is seems to still want it.
__________________
Denon, Mackie, Lenco, JBL, Onkyo, Crown, Tascam, Teac, Otari, Ampex, Pro-Ject, Kenwood, Technics, Sound Engineering Labs, Apple, PreSonus, Panasonic, Shure, Realistic and JVC spoken here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
markdi markdi is offline
markdi
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: portland oregon
Posts: 232



I do this but I myself do not have a dig camera.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.