Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-07-2008, 07:28 PM
ihmeyers ihmeyers is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South East Florida
Posts: 102
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenithfan1 View Post
I've been to his house! I was there with Bob Galanter {ohohyodafarted}. His Last name is Rudissil And his business name is oldtimetv, his house number is 17 but I forget the street number or name. He was really cool to talk to and yes, he has like a million tvs in his house to the point you cannot walk in there. I've emailed him a few times but he never responded. I know he's around though, he had some stuff on ebay a while back. Small world huh?
I have been to his house too! Many years ago, probably like 1995. He took me there to show me an old Dumont he had in his basement that he restored for me. His store was right next to a movie theatre in Hicksville. I bought all my TVs there save a Predicta I bought on ebay from Larry in Texas and the Admiral I bought from Doug. I grew up in NY and lived in Queens after I got married. Would go out to Vaughn about every few months or so just to see what was new. I bought my first vintage radios there too.

It really is a small world.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.