Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-01-2008, 12:34 PM
radiotvnut's Avatar
radiotvnut radiotvnut is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Meridian, MS
Posts: 6,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenithfan1 View Post
I got the video working, it needed to be re-uploaded. I totally agree with you VinylHanger, it really doesn't make sense at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss15_B-okhw
You hit the nail on the head when you said "bullshit" to the guy talking about the "unusable TV's". I am so sick & tired of everyone making out like the old TV's will be totally worthless after 2/17/09. Most of my TV's are connected to cable and Comcast claims I'm not going to miss a beat. I currently have two converter boxes and will obtain more boxes as the funds become available.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.