Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 10-21-2008, 11:39 AM
kbmuri's Avatar
kbmuri kbmuri is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 590
Supply and demand, like everything else, determines its worth. Pretty low supply. Very low demand. The going rate for one of that vintage on eBay is 5 bucks a pop -- IF it sells. It sells when somebody has the TV and needs to fix it, and then 5 bucks is a deal. Nobody has a '50s set as their prime watcher, and no repairman wants to touch them, so all that leaves is us collectors. As far as I know, there's only one Capehart color TV in existence, so your audience for that one is rather limited. I guess I'd pay a couple bucks for one, just to look thru, but I'm probably the only Capehart collector around who's that curious.

If you have number 268-11 (An RCA B/W console) I'll pay $5 for that. Might not hurt to list what you've got. Maybe a few others will chip in a few bux that way.
__________________

Do not attempt to adjust your set.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.