![]() |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
"During the transition to digital TV, many stations are temporarily operating at reduced power levels. If you are not receiving certain digital TV stations, this does not necessarily mean there is a problem with your antenna or receiver." I sure hope this is the case. I have an outdoor antenna 25 feet up. In the winter, everything was fine. But since the leaves sprouted on the 40-foot tall trees that surround my house, I've lost half my DTV channels. Not good. I also saw that people who rely on indoor antennas for DTV are potentially in for a big hassle: http://www.centris.com/pages/viewnew...ID=34&SiteID=9 I know some people in this situation, and an outdoor antenna is simply not an option for them. Since they refuse to pay to watch TV, there's an excellent chance that they will simply stop watching TV after Februrary 2009. Oh, and your message box is small because it's an issue of this forum's software and your IE browser. Firefox does not have this problem. Tom
__________________
Tom |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|