Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Steve D.'s Avatar
Steve D. Steve D. is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hollywood Hills, Ca.
Posts: 1,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicradio View Post
No. They weren't on or anywhere around the set when I picked it up. I didn't know it originally had legs until I spotted the sockets in my rear view mirror. I was going to return to the estate sale the following day but I had classes all afternoon - so no luck there!

I suppose I could turn some new legs on the lathe if I feel ambitious enough.
Here's a link, courtesy Ed Reitan's site, to a catalog picture of the "Anderson".

http://www.novia.net/~ereitan/Galler...nderson300.gif

Notice the legs are not very long. These brass tipped legs are available in most Home Depot type stores and can be stained any finish. There is some ventilation through the bottom of the cabinet so you might want to install legs before warming the set up.

Good luck with the restoration.
-Steve D.
__________________
Please visit my CT-100, CTC-5, vintage color tv site:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Stevetek/
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.