Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 06-15-2004, 09:04 PM
polaraman's Avatar
polaraman polaraman is offline
<--1956 300B
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Cayce , South Carolina
Posts: 1,063
The unit is complete but dead. I have not had time to look at it. Pulled the HV tubes and all tested fine. It smoked a little when I plugged it in. Stereo and record player are both dead. I will have to check the fuses and the switch. We had a Quasar Tube set when I was a kid. If memory serves me right it was a roundie. Spent many hours sitting and watching cartoons on the thing. This has similar knobs to our set. Have been looking for another but it seems Motorola/Quasar are had sets to find.

polaraman
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.