Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 04-27-2004, 09:46 AM
andy andy is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,004
I have to admit that I've never been able to understand the attraction to those really ornate consoles with fake drawers, brass handles, wood railings and fancy speaker grills. If you ask me they're all ugly beyond belief. I'll take a plain table model, or danish modern console any day over one of those. Why make a TV look like a coffin?
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.