Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-22-2004, 01:33 AM
heathkit tv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I want it but he made the all too common mistake of beginning the auction with too high of a price. Plus, if he had started it at 9.99 it would've cost him less in fees as well!

Start low and generate a lot of interest, start high and run the risk of no bids. Simple concept but subtle and lost on may eBayers.

Even if I got it for the price he started it at, when I add S&H then it becomes WAY more than I want to pay. Just my 2 cents

Anthony
P.S. If anyone ever sees any similar "moving" color TV signs, especially Zenith (or RCA) I'd really appreciate them in giving me a heads up. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.