Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Carmine's Avatar
Carmine Carmine is offline
...enjoys spaghetti.
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 1,612
You might have to give up on that dream of finding the exact set... I'd be content with any one of a dozen cabinet styles from the Zenith catalog, but have yet to find my "dream-roundie", and that comes in years of looking and networking.
__________________
From Captain Video, 1/4/2007
"It seems that Italian people are very prone to preserve antique stuff."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2007, 09:12 PM
gtojudge's Avatar
gtojudge gtojudge is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakhurst, NJ
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
You might have to give up on that dream of finding the exact set... I'd be content with any one of a dozen cabinet styles from the Zenith catalog, but have yet to find my "dream-roundie", and that comes in years of looking and networking.
Oh don't get me wrong, Carmine...I would be interested in any style cabinet, esp. one of the higher-end, solid wood Danish Modern style cabinets from 1965-1966. What I would like is the same chassis/CRT/front control panel styling, etc. Zenith that I had as a kid.

My desire to locate the 1965 Zenith brochure/catalog is two-fold: I would like to find out the model name for the the TV/cabinet we had; and I also would like a hard copy of the brochure to satisfy the "nostalgia collector" in me!

Thanks for your encouragement!
__________________
Chris
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.