Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 07-06-2007, 08:06 PM
JBL 4645's Avatar
JBL 4645 JBL 4645 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
Posts: 13
I rather enjoined “When Time Ran Out” (1980) with Paul Newman and William Holden who both where in The Towering Inferno (1974).

As for my worst film I love sorry like "Catwoman" (2004), go on lets hear you say I know its on the tip of your tongue.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.