Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
doctorbongo's Avatar
doctorbongo doctorbongo is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 30
I didn't remember it, and still don't even with Dan's synopsis. However, I bet it was funny. They were too smart for most of the audience, and virtually all of the studio execs. They had the kind of timing only siblings (Marx Bros.) can have, similar to the harmony only siblings can have (Cowsills, since we are talking circa 1965). I watched that Association clip three times. Might have to add them to the list of others from that era I've recently explored -- Paul Revere & Raiders (compendium set), Three Dog Night, Donovan, Procol Harum (slightly later), Zombies, Humble Pie/Small Faces (In a BIG way).
__________________
Never said I was a stool pigeon. Never said I was a diplomat.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.