Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 02-02-2007, 04:09 AM
fotno's Avatar
fotno fotno is offline
Canis Major
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buzzardtown, NC
Posts: 118
My wife (the wonderful Mrs.Fotno) got me hooked on watching American Idol a couple years back. She practically had to drag me in front of the TV set to make me "waste my time on that stupidity"...

I still can't say I care very much for most of the music that AI ends up producing, but I do enjoy the show. I think it's a hoot that some people can be 30 (and I think that 30 is the cut-off instead of 25) years old, and still not realize they're tone-deaf. It's also nice when a humble, decent person gets a chance to compete. I really appreciated this man's story and his love for his "lady". Very sweet story.
__________________
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.