|
B movie "beutiful women on a deserted island"
A long time ago, I saw this movie on TV, kinda late night, and basically what it was, was, a few women stranded on this deserted island, the chicks all had names like "snow" and "flower" and "rain" stuff like that...there was an older girl who controlled them by telling them that "sister" would hurt them, story turned out that they had been involved in an airplane crash as very very little girls and all where killed except the girls, and the older girl, "sister" turned out to be a nun onboard the plane, who died shortly after the crash. A couple middle aged men somehow get stuck on the island, and the girls are pressured or plan to kill them becuase accrodign to them "men are evil" eventually they get off the island, does anyone recall a movie like this? I had the title to it & found it a couple years ago, however, I canot remember anything about the title...anybody know?
thanx
Earl
|