Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 12-23-2006, 06:34 PM
danj's Avatar
danj danj is offline
modern primitive
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 87
"Ultraviolet" is one of the worst films I've ever seen! My 31-year old son loves it so I watched it on his suggestion. I thought it bloody awful with mediocre cgfx and incredible continuity errors. I think he just got carried away by Mila and her leather jumpsuit - which is pretty damn awesome!

Another "Fifth Element" it ain't. FE was stupid but it was also funny and entertaining and lots of other good things that "Ultraviolet" isn't. The ONLY good thing these movies share is Mila - who has gotta be one of the sexiest women in film these days.
__________________
The older I get the more I like my T90
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.