Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-10-2006, 01:23 PM
herbman1975 herbman1975 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East Georgia
Posts: 23
Dads system from 'RISKY BUSINESS' Phase Linear?

I now find myself looking through old movies for hi-fi gear.

In the beginning, the dad tells intergalatic warlord XENU - ooops! I mean Tom Cruise -

"Too much bass. How did the EQ get like this? Don't touch my gear while I am gone, my house - my rules."

I think I will tell my kid - "Break my gear and I will destroy you!"

Anyway, looks like Phase Linear gear. Anyone know for sure?

EDIT: OMG Rebecca DeMornay is so hot! Unedited Cinemax version is so much better than the TBS one!

herbs
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.