Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Bobby Brady Bobby Brady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toka
Was that really necessary?

But anyway, when I saw it there were hardly any teens to be seen, not that it matters anyway. Heck, even my parents (mid 60's) are planning on seeing it this weekend. Its a funny movie, plain and simple.

Yes, it was necessary to inspire some consideration to the harm Borat does to children.

My comment was in response to the post here that sites the laughter of many teen boys as being an indicator to the quality or value of the film.

It is interesting to me to see that my humor was interpreted as wrong or harmful when in fact the movie Borat has more homo-erotic and disrespectful humor than any mainstream film I have ever seen.

Is something wonderful and harmless just because most people like it? I guess whomever was offended by my humble attempt to bring a laugh here would not care.

Is Borat a movie that helps people treat others better? I guess as long as most people enjoy it then nothing else matters.

Is seeing the practically nude star showing off his huge anatomy scandily clad in a variation of a G-string good for kids to see? I guess as long as it is claimed to be humorous by most people then the kids will be fine.

In spite of the unfair veiw towards my attempt to be funny with words far less harmful to kids than 75% of the Borat script I will put even more effort to not share any of my supposed knowlege of what is healthy for people and I will abstain from trying to give a laugh or two to the adults who are here.

There are many reasons kids today have trouble not getting into trouble and the movie Borat does nothing but influence kids to be harmful to others as well as themselves. If children were better educated they would find the movie as predictable and boring as I did.

Do any of you ever wonder or care why most kids start having sexual interaction by age 10? I guess if we pretend that fact is not true than my thoughts of giving healthy influences support as opposed to supporting unhealthy influences is a complete waste of everybody's time.

Now perhaps a moderator will determine this post offensive and you can all go back to helping Hollywood sell Borat to the children!
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.