Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-09-2006, 12:42 AM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereMan 1966
I dunno, maybe me turning 40 this year might have a small part in that, but overall, I feel like an old geezer when I walk in there.
Join the club ... It's coming for me in March. Once in awhile, I will take one of those Realistic Lifetime gold-pinned tubes into the Radio Shack to see what the 17-year-old Iranian salesboy will say when I ask for him to replace it, and if he doesn't believe it's bad, please test it on the Micronta Tube Tester...

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.