Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:46 PM
JDaniel's Avatar
JDaniel JDaniel is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 21
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

I'm 3 years late to the game on this 2003 release, but I watched it today for the 1st time. I thought it was an excellent movie. The acting was very good, and it had some of the best sound effects I've heard since The Matrix.

Sean Connery was good as always, and the surprise for me was Stuart Townsend as "Dorian Gray". He reminded me of Johnny Depp, only better. Shane West (Tom Sawyer) and Peta Wilson (Mina Harker) were also superb in their roles.

An added bonus was that it was a movie I watched with my kids, and there was nothing unsuitable for them. That is a rarity these days.

I honestly don't remember this one getting much press when it was in theaters. How did it rate? And what do you guys think of it?

JD
__________________
I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.