Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-15-2006, 11:39 PM
ARC Tech-109
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Magnavox Astro-Sonic Sams Info?

I have an Astro Sonic console with television and having a heck of a time finding a Sams or any service docs. All the TV shops I hung around as a kid have closed up and the owners fled to florida. All I can get for solid identification is the model 2C7683 Run-6 serial unknown and all of the internal chassis tags have long turned to dust. Uses the 6JE6 on the horiz out and ultrasonic remote if that helps narrow it down. Set works well but has pincushion and horiz width problems being that its overscanning. HV is around 26KV.
Anyone help out with a Sams number? The earliest Sams catalog I can get is 1981 and doesn't show anything of a 2C7xxx number at all.

Hey anyone remember Marties TV service or Jensen TV in minneapolis?

109
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.