![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
We go to the 1.50 movie place, which playes the same movies as the 10 dollar movie place in the same mall. Only a few months later. Haven't seen a full price movie since Jurrassic Park 3. Oh, the old theater may not have staggered platform seating and be all new and stuff. But the difference in price lets me go out to the food court and buy lunch for the whole family and still have money to shop a bit. I would love to pay full price for a movie, but they gotta give me one worth seeing.
Of course by the time I rent it on DVD it is too late to pay full price, even if it is the greatest movie on Earth. I can live with that.
__________________
_______________________________ All there is to life is beer and music.... Well, family too, but they are where the beer and music is. Work? That's just to get me to the weekend.... where the beer, music and family are. Like I said, those are the important things. |
|
|