Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-26-2006, 09:30 AM
Donkey! Donkey! is offline
AK member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 21
The girl next door

Well, this is really just another teeny bopper flick. But it brought back lots and lots of memories. And the girl was really fucking hot. I wish I was in High School again so soo bad. It was a damn funny show also, had me laughing my ass off for the better part of it. Every 18 year old guy needs a porn star at some point in time. Or atleast a super fucking hot girl friend. I had a one once when I was 19-20, it taught me just how important some things are and some things aren't. Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.


(SP)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.