Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Johncan's Avatar
Johncan Johncan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17
Saw Bauhaus Wednesday night

I went to see Bauhaus Wednesday night. They were opening for Nine Inch Nails. Bauhaus was excellent and I was surprised at how entertaining NIN's were. Bauhaus still has it and Peter Murphy is still very entertaining as a band leader. His voice sounded wonderful.

My only complaint was Bauhaus only played for 45 minutes and they did not play Ziggy Stardust. Bela Legosi's Dead was only 8 minutes long... I was hoping for longer.

At the end of Bauhuas' set, the 23 year old sitting next to me said he had never heard of them and asked if they were a new band. I laughed and explained who they were. He said, "so they have been around longer than Nine Inch Nails?"

They played at an outdoor venue. I must say it was very strange watching Bauhaus play in the sunlight. I was expecting to see lots more women in leather, vinyl, and corsets. But, I think it being an outdoor venue in Atlanta, that is was too hot for that.

John
__________________
Main rig
McIntosh MC2105 amp; Mcintosh MX-110Z preamp; Bozak Concert Grands; Systemdek IIX with Dynavector 10X4 MKII; Denon DVD-2910 CD/SACD/DVD-A/HDCD player; Roku Soundbridge M2000 into a Musical Fidelity X-DAC V.3
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.