Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-09-2006, 07:04 PM
RussinOhio's Avatar
RussinOhio RussinOhio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Westlake, Ohio
Posts: 120
Anyone watch "deadliest Catch" on Discovery?

This series has been running a while now on Discovery channel. Although I don't like crab, or any seafood for that matter...it's amazing how much work these guys do to bring in their catch. Dangerous as hell too!

These are real guys out there trying to make a living so I'd hope Discovery Networks pays these guys something. (Highly rated series with some big-name sponsers).I mean surely the camera crew must be a PITA sometimes, but who knows....maybe it is the crew themselves doing the all the camera work.

Anyway, I like watching this series. Interesting stuff. Any you guys into this show at all?

Russ
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.