Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Jack Lord's Avatar
Jack Lord Jack Lord is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 156
Quote:
Most people don't have a problem with you taking the stuff as long as you don't make a mess or too much noise.
That is key.

Just today, I drove by a major mountain of trash just a block away from my residence. I had the wife stop and I found a few old reel to reel tapes and the an intact 16mm Bell & Howell film projector complete with case and even the machine oil it needs. I have no idea what I am going to do with it, but I grabbed one of the home movies also being tossed in order to test it.

I went back and one of the workers was tossing more out. He told me they were cleaning out an attic and for me to help myself. I then found a Sony reel to reel which I am now cleaning up. But I made sure that I did not knock over piles and let papers go blowing in the wind. Gotta keep the neighborhood nice.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.