Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-30-2006, 08:07 AM
dr*audio's Avatar
dr*audio dr*audio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 93
New Dr. Who; Who's seen it?

I was surfing the net and found out that the BBC has resurrected the Doctor Who series. Of course the local PBS station in Cleveland isn't showing it, but it is supposed to start on the Sci-Fi channel in April! I was able to download two episodes and I watched one last night. I was really impressed. The new Doctor is very young and his personality is similar to Tom Baker's Doctor. Say goodbye to cheesy special effects, and hello to CGI! The aliens looked great, and the inside of the Tardis is very different and cool. Sort of a high tech mess. I am really looking forward to seeing more episodes. The first one was a complete story, not in installlments. I don't know if they will all be that way, but I hope so. Guess I now have a reason to hook my surround processor back up.
__________________
Warren

"No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be,
But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?"
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.