![]() |
| View Poll Results: Which is your favorite? | |||
| Star Trek (Classic) |
|
69 | 41.82% |
| The Next Generation |
|
74 | 44.85% |
| Deep Space Nine |
|
8 | 4.85% |
| Voyager |
|
11 | 6.67% |
| Enterprise |
|
3 | 1.82% |
| Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well,
I have to say, I own the Origional Series, TNG and the first 3 seasons of DS9. I love it all. But, I love science-fiction in general, because I also own the first 4 seasons of Babylon 5. Also own some Dr. Who, some MST3K, and a crap load of movies. And don't get me started on the books. Anyway, love star trek. All of it. |
| Audiokarma |
|
|