Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Ludapower's Avatar
Ludapower Ludapower is offline
With da fur
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 10
Tv Stand..

What do you guys/girls think about this.

I'm still not sure if I would go about making it. I can't find any tv stands to my liking with the exact measurements. I'm gonna check on something my dad mentioned to me at work first.
This would be going into my room and it simply would gain me experience while I'm at it.
I'd have BA A200's on each side.
It probably wouldnt be that specific stain. Metal frame and wood (oak?) "covers".
Oh and yeah I made that with paint.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.