Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-09-2006, 09:48 PM
JCFitz JCFitz is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Willards,MD
Posts: 411
Exclamation RCA Victor portable at GW for $10 in Salisbury,MD

Saw a late 60's all metal cabinet RCA Victor New Vista Color at the Goodwill in Salisbury Maryland tonite.Has concentric VHF-UHF tuning with lighted dials.Wodgrain top and gray metal back.The model no. sticker was missing and no way to identify the chassis without removing the back.A collector might recognize it.I didn't try it as it was in the back of the store where they have the electronics and the only outlets to try this stuff is at the front of the store.I was surprised it was put out in the 1st place.Hardly ever any tvs at that Goodwill and the ones I've seen are all modern.I go in there mainly to look for records and quickly browse the electronics.Most of the time browsing the electronics is a waste of time.I'm not really a collector and I didn't want to pay $10 for it.I got too many modern ones to get rid of and no one seems to want those much anymore.They'd rather have a huge Plasma or DLP or for small screen tvs a ChinaMart elcheapo special brand new rather than a used one.I can't even get people on here to save my 70s solid state tvs.Maybe I'm too far away from any of you guys that will take anything other than a tube set. I hope someone who appreciates old tvs gets the RCA Victor.Bryan are you looking at this?

Last edited by JCFitz; 02-09-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.