Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
JDaniel's Avatar
JDaniel JDaniel is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 21
A 24 Rant

This is probably the only tv series the Mrs. and I watch on a regular basis. I thought the first couple of years were good. The show was new, intense, and exciting. But my beef with this show is that the writers appear to have lost their creativity or have writer's block. It's the same story, same location every year. You'd think the White House was in LA, as 4 seasons worth of Presidential nightmares has transpired from there.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the show. But I seem to enjoy it less with each season.

JD
__________________
I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.