Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-02-2006, 09:39 PM
dr*audio's Avatar
dr*audio dr*audio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 93
The Odd Couple; "We got green sandwiches and brown sandwiches." What are the green ones?" "It's either very young cheese or very old meat." "I'll take a brown one."

The Odd Couple; "That's not spaghetti, you moron, that's linguini." (Flings it against the wall) "Now it's garbage."

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; "I didn't know you knew how to fly a plane." "Fly, yes. Land, no."

Groucho Marx in Animal Crackers;
"You could live with your folks and I could live with your folks.
Living with your folks. Living with your folks. The beginning of the end. Drab dead yesterdays shutting out beautiful tomorrows. Hideous, stumbling footsteps creaking along the misty corridors of time. And in those corridors I see figures, strange figures, weird figures, Steel 186, Anaconda 74, American Cane 138..."

Bela Lugosi, in Dracula; "I never drink...wine."
__________________
Warren

"No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be,
But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?"
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.