Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Mike Bama's Avatar
Mike Bama Mike Bama is offline
More volume, please!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Heart of Dixie - Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 11
Thumbs up Hustle & Flow

Although I am not a fan of rap music, this movie was great, from the first scene to the ending credits. Great story line, great acting, and a very edgy soundtrack, that included blues, soul, and rap.
My wife and I watched it last night, and I watched it again this morning, with the director's commentary
http://www.hustleandflow.com/
__________________
I was takin' a trip out to LA,
toolin' along in my Chevrolet,
tokin' on a number and diggin' on the radio........

Charlie Daniels from Uneasy Rider

American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Last edited by Mike Bama; 01-14-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.