Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
THOR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hostel

Went and saw it today and surprisingly it is a very good horror movie. Be warned it is very graphic and there is a lot of sex and nudity (made me a little uncomfortable sitting next to my 15 yr old son) But I have watched some stuff from Korea and Japan and I didn't find it too gory. Also much like the Saw movies the gore in not really overdone and gratuitous IMHO it is done for effect and it is very effective. I was squirming in my seat on quite a few scenes and the tension is really cranked up. I realized my hands were hurting and then realized it was because I had the gripping the armrests so tightly.

This is a movie from the director of Cabin Fever and his progression as a director from that movie to this is amazing.

Definetely worth seeing if you are a horror fan.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.