Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-29-2005, 10:56 AM
RussinOhio's Avatar
RussinOhio RussinOhio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Westlake, Ohio
Posts: 120
The Exorcist

I was scanning channels on my cable system the other night and Cinemax was running this movie....Even though I'd seen it years before I stopped to watch it. I'm amazed that after all these years this movie still has the power to pack an emotional wallop right into the gut!

A truly disturbing film and quite frightening still after 30 some years. What I find so interesting about it is that it's not so much about a kid posessed by a demon as it is a film about a single mother trying to deal with that fact.

I realize some of you might find this movie truly offense and I respect that...But I have to call it a true horror classic.

Will I lose all respect if I admit I went to sleep that night with the lights on?

Russ
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.