Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-25-2005, 08:52 AM
gyusher's Avatar
gyusher gyusher is offline
-don't go round hungry-
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Posts: 56
Serenity / Firefly Fans

I bought the movie "Serenity" last night. I guess you had better be a "Firefly" fan to get the most from it but I did enjoy it. A bit over the top in a couple places but that's SciFi I recon. Looking at it from a series point of view the movie was great however as a stand alone movie it leaves a little to be desired.

Sad to see the loss of a couple characters. Not sure where they are going with this but my hope is that they continue the series.

All in all a great movie for me but put that cast together in a "Firefly" show and I am going to love it regardless.
__________________
Barrymore's Conclusion. The thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble is sex .
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.