Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 12-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Thumpy's Avatar
Thumpy Thumpy is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvenMaster
Uh oh. I made a copy of Catwoman because I've been a fan since Batman Returns. I've yet to watch it. Should I just make it into a coaster?
Tom
Well, put it this way: I saw "Catwoman" as an in-flight movie and I was still tempted to get up and walk out on it!

There were only two remotely good things about that movie: 1) Halle Berry fills the Catwoman outfit nicely. 2) The ending. The ending itself wasn't any good, but the fact that the movie was finally over was great.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.