Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
bodyoutofbound
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Diet book in SotL?

Hi folks:

I'm new here but I have question for all of you with seriously keen eyes. What is the name of the diet book that rests on the shelf of Frederika when Starling is looking through her room? If anyone could post an answer, I would be very much obliged! Thanks,

b.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.