Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
macaltec's Avatar
macaltec macaltec is offline
Metal Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Goldston NC
Posts: 21
Aeon Flux

Just saw this today. I was a bit hesitant since it was not allowed to be reviewed. It was pretty neat, I was surprised, could have been developed a bit more but I enjoyed it. A bit of a thinker too.

mac
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.