Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:44 AM
2DualsNotEnough's Avatar
2DualsNotEnough 2DualsNotEnough is offline
The Goodbye Look
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 308
"Kiss Kiss,Bang Bang"A Real Surprise

I know I just posted a movie thread the other night,I just had to mention a film I saw tonight that was a very pleasant surprise.
"Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" is a very funny action thriller starring Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr.Very clever dialogue,quick pacing,and great chemistry between Kilmer and Downey.Im sure it wont be around very long,so if you get a chance,check it out before its gone.The director/writer Shane Black wrote the first two lethal weapon movies,the long kiss goodnight,and the last boy scout,so expect very foul language,gratuitous killing,and misogyny off the leash.But the good stuff is so good,its worth it.
Jimmy
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.