Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-08-2005, 12:34 PM
WhiskeyRebel's Avatar
WhiskeyRebel WhiskeyRebel is offline
Registered thread killer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Center Line MI (2 mi N of Detroit)
Posts: 33
The slow disappearance of two young talents

I used to wish I could be the meat in a Thora Birch /Christina Ricci sandwich. Now I just wish someone would buy some meat and make Thora and Christina some sandwiches.
__________________
Here's to loud things that sound good, and things that sound good loud!
Whiskeyrebel
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.