Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:38 AM
compucat's Avatar
compucat compucat is offline
1949 Motorola 9VT1
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 970
Digital Portable TV

That TV transmitter is a neat idea. I may look into something like that when the time comes. I received a reply from Casio regarding digital portable TV. Here is what they said:


As of right now we do not have information on when or if that will be out. I'm sure we will have units that will be capable but right now we don’t know when. Please keep posted on our website we will post a press release when available.

Thank You,
Lisa Bayliss
Casio CSR


For those of us who use a portable TV as much or more than the big set in the living room, It seems like there will be digital portables available. I guess I'll just break down an buy a new set when the analog service is ended.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.