Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-01-2005, 11:57 AM
decovision decovision is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 15
Philco Barber Pole

Hello,
I won a Philco Barber Pole off of eBay and after I won I noticed that the CRT shell was white, not the more yellowish color that seems to be more common for the sets. I did notice that on eBay there is a Danish version of this set with a white CRT shell. My question is did the Barber Pole come with a white CRT shell or is this a repop?

Thanks,

Eric
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.