Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-25-2005, 07:12 PM
THOR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Land of the Dead

Well went and saw it today and I was welllllllllllll underwhelmed I guess. After all these zombie flicks with sprinting cheetah zombies it's kind of hard to do anything but chuckle at the drunken stutter stepping slow ass zombies. I mean hell even I could walk faster than them. The movie was plenty gory but after movies like 28days and the Dawn of the Dead remake this one seemed a bit flat. I don't buy into the whole zombies becoming smart and trying to lead lives bit either. I mean a zombie trying to pump gas? Zombies using guns? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh didn't like it

I wish I had gone and seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.