Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-17-2005, 06:07 PM
captainmoody's Avatar
captainmoody captainmoody is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Roseville, MI
Posts: 1,052
Moto combo vs Zenith and Mag

I fired up my '68 Motorola combo today, listened to a record on it and was really disappointed with the cheap tinney sound it put out! It can't compete against my '66 Zenith I just got! Geez, even the Moto's turntable is cheap and noisy! Listening to the Zenith the other day really spoiled me..
So then I fired up my '69 Magnavox astro sonic combo and was in for another suprise, it sounded a little better than the Zenith. I suppose it's the horn tweets and nice big woofs.
To be honest, I never really paid attention to the stereo side of these units until now.
Does anyone else have any comments on their combos? I am curious what anyone else thinks on this.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.