Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage TV & Radio Tech Forum

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
liammc00's Avatar
liammc00 liammc00 is offline
real TVs have a CRT
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Belpre, Ohio
Posts: 269
transistor hFE testing higher than expected

I have a transistor 435-1 and the use case in the circuit is the video buffer leaving the IF/detector chip. The one in the TV tested at hFE 568. I have 2 others out of another chassis and looks to be different manufacturer but the number is the same. One tesed at hFE 286 and other tested at hFE287. The replacement for transistor is NTE123AP it's max hFE 300 at 150ma link https://www.alldatasheet.com/datashe.../NTE123AP.html . I think the original is bad as why would the recommend replacement be lower than OG part. I have not changed many transistors and ones I have tested shorted. I looked online but couldn't get a good answer to my question.

Last edited by liammc00; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.