Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 07-17-2025, 01:03 PM
Chris K Chris K is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 1,528
Just want to touch on this again so it doesn't fade away. After several email exchanges with Nick, he is sure he has the equipment functioning and will be able to rebuild, at the least, B&W CRTs. I assume this will mean 10BP4 and 12LP4 tubes for starters. The issue is guns. If you have ideas, access to or reliable sources, it would be great if you would at the least begin the process of initiating outreach. I know several folks had knowledge of available guns and said they would check quality and numbers. I have no reason to doubt Nick's sincerity and his assessment of the state of the equipment. I think we need to get him some guns!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.