Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 08-21-2020, 02:01 AM
waltchan waltchan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by KekkyLekky View Post
I had a power supply go bad on a Panasonic PV-4101 from 1991 yesterday. I've seen it talked about that a common thing that was repaired on Matsushita VCRs from that time period was the power supply.
Looks like I'll have to get a new one (I unfortunately do not have the expertise to replace caps or circuits). I use VCRs as part of one of my secondary hobbies of capturing and posting old home video logos and commercials.
There are plenty of used PV-4101s on eBay from time to time. It's very easy to swap/exchange power supply with just one screw nut.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.