Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Transistor Portable Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 06-12-2020, 04:27 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Update on the pop up set..As I was going through the set the other day I happen to find a broken AM/FM/TV switch .So I had to rebuilt the switch and the set is working fine.......

It was a nightmare taking the AM/FM PC board out of its framework but it was worth the time that the TV shop where I got this set did not bother with it..No money in repairing these small sets at a shop those days as we know..

Thanks Zeno for the offer..I'll keep you in my mind for manuals..

Last edited by centralradio; 06-12-2020 at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.