Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
I think you're just not focused in on the right spot in the waveform. If that scope has delayed sweep, I'd try that. It combines the two time bases: you set the one to focus in on a small portion of the waveform you're looking at, then the other is used to add the delay time, which lets you scroll up and down the waveform looking for the bit you want.

Anyway, I'm enjoying reading this thread, it'll be useful to me when I finally get to working on my VR-1000.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.