Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-09-2017, 03:45 PM
TUD1 TUD1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,616
My new CTC-31!

Got this CTC-31 today in a deal I made with a friend and local collector. I had to give up my CTC-15, but I also got another set. This TV really surprised me with an extraordinary picture. No setup needed. In fact, I haven't even taken the back cover off yet, and that's usually the first thing I do! I need to stock up on 6GH8's though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2471.jpg (72.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2503.jpg (94.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2512.jpg (75.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2517.jpg (102.4 KB, 106 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.